|news > ICT integration inT&L programs - girls in sport - outdoor recreation - first aid - coaching accreditation - yr7 sport - city zone gala days - premiers sporting challenge - improvements to facilities - introduction of single sex/ability grouped PD/H/PE classes > junior course outlines > senior course outlines > student achievements
The PD/H/PE Faculty at Lambton High School delivers quality teaching programs that provide opportunities for students to learn about ways of adopting and maintaining a healthy, productive and active life.
The aim of the PD/H/PE Faculty is to develop students' capacity to enhance personal health and well being, enjoy an active lifestyle, maximise movement potential and advocate health and physical activity. Learning in PD/H/PE encourages young people to take a positive approach to managing their lives and equips them with the skills for current and future challenges.
Our faculty’s courses are taught in 2011 by:
- Mr G Coburn - Head Teacher
- Mrs A Deveridge - Inter School Sport Coordinator School Carnival Coordinator -(on leave)
- Mrs E. McKinnon - Year 7 PD/H/PE Course Coordinator
- Mrs K Sandland - Year 9 PD/H/PE Course Coordinator Learning Support Team Coordinator
- Mr N Skillen - Years 9-10 Intra School Sport Coordinator Year 9 PASS Course Coordinator
- Mr A White - Year 10 PASS Course Coordinator
- Mr G Ekert
- Mr D O'Hara